All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make yourself a beautiful bag then the Luisa Crossbody bag is an awesome pattern to download. You can create your own beautiful everyday purse which when finished measures approximately 10” wide by 9” tall by 3” deep. Please be aware that the designer of this bag regards the difficulty level of this bag as advanced.
The Luisa Crossbody Bag has lots of special features:
- A hidden zipper pocket on the front
- Two slip pockets on the back
- One interior zipper pocket
- A main zipper closure
- An adjustable strap
What you will need to make the Luisa Crossbody Bag
- ¾ yard of fabric A being the main exterior fabric – pick a pretty quilting cotton
- ½ yard of fabric B being the contrasting exterior bottom + strap
- ¾ yard of fabric C being the lining
- ½ yard of interlining fabric (canvas, denim, or some other heavier weight fabric)
- 2 yards of SF101 interfacing (or other medium weight fusible interfacing of choice)
- One 12” long metal or nylon zipper
- One 8” long metal or nylon zipper
- One 6” long metal or nylon zipper
- Two 1” rectangle or circle strap rings – check our resources page for our recommended hardware suppliers
- One 1” rectangle strap slider
- Five 7mm rivets (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern