Lola Tote Bag sewing pattern (2 sizes)
The Lola Tote Bag includes two patterns; both of them in different sizes, allowing you to choose a bag that best suits your needs.
The sizes of these bags are perfect for storing almost any essential, making them perfect for trips to the beach and more! Due to their convenient proportion and size, this tote can be used for short travels, trips to the market, books, laptops, and essentials!
Lola is a great diy purse project to sew and is a great personal addition to your bag sewing pattern collection. The pattern comes in two different sizes so you can have a smaller bag for casual days out and sew the larger version for work or if you have more to carry.
This purse can be made using various kinds of materials such as leather, suede, or any common cotton fabric. A wonderful project for anyone looking for a fantastically versatile bag. Start your own Lola Bag today! We think she’ll soon become a favorite you’ll want to grab from your wardrobe.
Video tutorial included:
The designer has produced six YouTube video tutorials which here at Sew Modern Bags we have put into one new YouTube playlist which you can view below.
If you want to watch just one or two of the videos then click below:-
- Process 1 Material List:
- Process 2 Front Pocket:
- Process 3 Make the Leather Strap:
- Process 4 Assemble the Upper and Lower Piece:
- Process 5 Stitch the Bag:
- Process 6 Assemble the Bag:
When you have finished making your very own Lola Tote Bag it will measure approximately:-
– Small = 10¾” wide by 10″ high by 4″ deep.
– Large = 16″ wide by 14″ high by 3″ deep.
What you need to make a Lola Tote Bag:-
- 44″ wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton, suede, lace fabric,
- One yard of exterior fabric,
- One yard of lining,
- 44″ wide leather of artificial leather,
- ¼ yard for handles,
- One yard of 44″ wide lightweight fusible interfacing,
- One 10″ All-purpose zipper for lining zipper pocket,
- One 7″ Length, 1″ wide hook and loop fastener,
- One 18mm magnetic snap,
- One spool of coordinating thread,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pdf file includes:-
- A list of what you need,
- A tutorial describes each step detailed with pictures,
- Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns,
- Letter/A4 paper size patterns, both available,
- Zipper pocket install instructions,
- Leather strap instructions.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.