All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Hold Anything Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern inspired by Kristyne Czepuryk and shared through the All People Quilt website. We all love a free tote bag sewing pattern – endlessly practical and versatile, and useful every day.
This is your chance to sew a stylish tote bag that can be used to hold projects, groceries, children’s toys, and lots more.
When you have finished making one of these Hold Anything Tote Bags it will measure approximately 16″ by 14″ by 4″.
What’s needed to make a Hold Anything Tote Bag:
- Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42″ of usable fabric width,
- ½ a yard of fabric for the bag body and handles,
- ½ a yard of fabric for the bag body,
- ⅝ of a yard of lining fabric,
- Heavyweight stabilizer (such as ByAnnieʼs Soft and Stable) or quilt batting,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download this FREE tote bag sewing pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Even more tote bag sewing patterns you won't be able to resist
Want even more tote bag sewing patterns? These are the top best selling tote bag patterns in our store. Take a look at the tote bag category on our shop page for even more!