All posts may contain affiliate links.
The designer of the “Jenny” Crossbody Bag is a most talented designer of patterns. This pattern is suited for experienced beginners all the way up to advanced sewers.
The Jenny Crossbody bag is a classic purse design which has a large outside pocket with banding and many inside pockets that you can customize to fit your needs. The pattern includes pockets for credit cards, cell phone, pens/lipgloss, and more.
The shoulder strap is adjustable and can extend to a full 50″ which makes it perfect for being “hands-free” when you are out and about, on the go.
The Jenny Crossbody Bag has the following features:
- A 10″ top zippered opening
- An outside pocket which is 11″ by 5.5″
- Three inside credit card pockets that can hold up to 12 cards total (each 2.5″ wide by 3″ high)
- Two inside pockets each 4″ by 4″
- Two inside pen/lip gloss pockets each 1.5″ wide by 4″ high
- A magnetic snap closure
- A purse strap which is 5/8″ wide and which can be adjusted up to a full 50″.
Once finished the Jenny Crossbody Bag measures approximately 11″ wide by 7.5″ high by 2″ deep.
When you purchase the pattern it includes full-color photos, diagrams, 19 pages, and clearly written step-by-step instructions of the purse in progress and a full-size pattern to download immediately.
Click here for the pattern
See all the patterns from this designer here
More crossbody bag sewing patterns ->
Want to find more crossbody bags? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite crossbody bag patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.