All posts may contain affiliate links.
The designer of the “Jenny” Crossbody Bag is a most talented designer of patterns. This pattern is suited for experienced beginners all the way up to advanced sewers.
The Jenny Crossbody bag is a classic purse design which has a large outside pocket with banding and many inside pockets that you can customize to fit your needs. The pattern includes pockets for credit cards, cell phone, pens/lipgloss, and more.
The shoulder strap is adjustable and can extend to a full 50″ which makes it perfect for being “hands-free” when you are out and about, on the go.
The Jenny Crossbody Bag has the following features:
- A 10″ top zippered opening
- An outside pocket which is 11″ by 5.5″
- Three inside credit card pockets that can hold up to 12 cards total (each 2.5″ wide by 3″ high)
- Two inside pockets each 4″ by 4″
- Two inside pen/lip gloss pockets each 1.5″ wide by 4″ high
- A magnetic snap closure
- A purse strap which is 5/8″ wide and which can be adjusted up to a full 50″.
Once finished the Jenny Crossbody Bag measures approximately 11″ wide by 7.5″ high by 2″ deep.
When you purchase the pattern it includes full-color photos, diagrams, 19 pages, and clearly written step-by-step instructions of the purse in progress and a full-size pattern to download immediately.
Click here for the pattern