Heart Zip Pouch sewing pattern (3 sizes)
This is the Heart Zip Pouch pdf sewing pattern (3 sizes) from the designer Rebecca Page.
You can use these Heart Zip Pouches as a keychain or give small gifts with these cute and fun Heart Zip Pouches.
They come in three different sizes and are just the right size to hold earbuds, money, cosmetics, candies, or other fun little gifts.
Add a key ring or a swivel clip so it can be put on a set of keys or clipped onto whatever you can think of!
• Beginner friendly.
• Perfect size for gift cards, ear buds, etc.
• Fun heart shape.
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice.
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces.
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos.
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern.
• Three sizes to choose from, small, medium, and large.
• Optional key ring or swivel clip.
When you have finished making your very own Heart Zip Pouches they will measure (height by width):
- Small = 4″ by 3½”.
- Medium = 5″ by 5¾”.
- Large = 6½” by 7½”.
What’s needed to make a Heart Zip Pouch:
- Fabric – You will need a woven or non-stretch fabric. Cotton, quilting cotton, denim, or cotton lawn would work.
- Interfacing – Recommended light to midweight interfacing. You will need approximately 1/4 yard for all sizes.
- One zipper – the zippers may need to be trimmed to the zipper length. Minimum zipper lengths needed are – Small = 4″. Medium = 5½”. Large = 6½ inches.
- Optional loop hanger – an 8″ piece of ribbon.
- Optional – one ½” swivel clasp hardware or one key ring.
- Thread to match.
- A zipper foot.
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.