Easy Burlap Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern & tutorial
July 25, 2018 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Tote bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a really great looking two-tone tote bag that is perfect for the beginner sewist. And what’s even better is you get the pattern and a tutorial for this medium-large bag completely FREE.
This Tote Bag has the following features:-
- Burlap fabric which adds a rustic touch,
- Wide and comfortable to wear handles,
- Clean and simple lines,
- Extra body by adding some padding,
- A sturdy bottom, as extra fabric was added in when the bag was boxed, on both the exterior fabric and the lining.
What you will need to make this Tote bag:-
- 1/2 yard of burlap fabric,
- 1 yard of upper and lining quilting cotton fabric,
- 1–2 yards of ribbon,
- Two small tassels,
- Iron-on interfacing or wadding,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern and tutorial