Denver Tote Bag sewing pattern
What a lovely looking tote bag this is, with an added feature that makes it just that little bit different. It’s called the Denver Tote Bag and the designer has made it in two different sizes – large and small. You can choose which size of the beautiful bag you want to make, or why not make them both.
The Denver Tote Bag has the following features:
- A drawstring closure,
- A magnetic snap closure,
- An interior slip pocket,
- Instructions on how to make your own fabric handles.
When you have finished making the beginner sewer level Denver Tote Bags they will measure approximately:
- Large = 11” wide on the bottom by 12” tall by 6” deep.
- Small = 9” wide on the bottom by 10” tall by 4” deep.
Love it or hate it, this is a measure and cut pattern meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are needed to make this bag. If you would like to purchase the Denver Tote Bag then you can click on the link below. You will then be able to download 9 pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this bag.
What you will need to make a Denver Tote Bag:-
- This is all required for a large Denver Tote Bag:
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the exterior of the bag.
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining.
- 1-yard of fusible interfacing.
- Two 21” long 3/4” wide leather for the handles.
- One 16–18 mm magnetic snap.
- Two 45” long 3/8” wide pieces of cotton ribbon.
- A cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter.
- Wonder clips
- Basic sewing supplies.
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the Denver Tote pattern
See all the patterns from this designer here