All posts may contain affiliate links.
Any bag that has several different looks in a single pattern is a winner with us, so that’s why we love this convertible tote or shoulder bag from Studio Cherie. Her newest bag is as flexible as you are. Looks great folded over on your shoulder, or open it up to use as a full-size tote.
*Large (10″ x 6″) exterior zippered pocket includes a smaller (4″ x 4.5″) pocket inside it for cell phone.
*Small (4″ x 5.5″)exterior zippered pocket for keys.
*Main compartment also has zippered closure.
*2″ wide comfortable strap is detachable.
*Inside the main compartment there are 2 corner pockets ideal for water bottle or anything else you want to remain upright.
*There is a third flat pocket on the inside.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Bottom 12″ wide x 6″ deep
- Full height of bag 13″ when used as a tote
- Zipper opening at top of bag 11″
- Height of bag as shown with the top folded over 8″
- Maximum shoulder drop (measured to the folded height of bag) is 23″
- Strap adjusts to a minimum drop of 12″ and is also removable.
Buy the shoulder bag pattern here
More storage and organizers to sew
Want even more ideas for projects to sew for storage and organizers? We love to sew bags that help to keep things neat and tidy. Check out a few recent storage ideas to sew from our store.