All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Charlotte Lanyard Wallet pdf sewing pattern from the designer Craft Owl Handmade.
This is an easy to follow sewing pattern that a confident beginner sewer with basic sewing skills will be able to complete.
The Charlotte Lanyard Wallet has the following features:-
- A zippered pocket.
- A clear id window pocket.
- A key ring.
- A 19″ lanyard.
- The finished wallet measures approximately 3¾” by 5″.
What’s needed to make the Charlotte Lanyard Wallet:-
- ¼ yard of exterior fabric (quilting cotton),
- ¼ yard or fat quarter lining fabric (quilting cotton),
- ¼ yard of fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon 987F),
- A small piece of clear vinyl (12 gauge),
- One 6″ zipper,
- One ½” swivel clasp hook,
- One split key ring,
- A cutting mat, rotary cutter, and clear sewing ruler with grid,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Please note, this is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN, meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler.
You will receive a pdf file download with fifteen pages of step-by-step instructions and photos. If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.