All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make yourself a lovely stylish tote that is just the perfect size then you may love the pattern below for the Bucket Tote Bag.
The Bucket Tote Bag has the following features:
- A recessed zipper to close the top of the bag (optional)
- Fun curved pockets on the outside contribute to the design
- Four outside pockets
- Two inside pockets.
With those eye-catching curved outside pockets and recessed zipper, you’ll be the envy of the town as you head out for some fun.
When you finish making the Bucket tote Bag it will measure approximately 11.5 inches wide by 13 inches high by 5 inches deep.
What you will need to make the Bucket Tote Bag:-
- 1 1/4 yard of fabric for the outside of the bag and straps,
- 3/4 yard of fabric for the outside and inside pockets,
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining,
- 2 1/4 yards of lightweight/featherweight fusible interfacing (20 inches wide),
- One package of fusible foam interfacing (18 inches by 58 inches),
- One 14 inch zipper (not metal),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern
See all the patterns from this designer here
Find even more Tote Bag Sewing Patterns here
Do you want lots more tote bag sewing pattern ideas? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite tote bag sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
Even more tote bag sewing patterns you won't be able to resist
Want even more tote bag sewing patterns? These are the top best selling tote bag patterns in our store. Take a look at the tote bag category on our shop page for even more!