Allegra Wallet sewing pattern (2 sizes plus video)
The Allegra Wallet is an elegant wallet with a place for everything. The pattern can be made with a metal frame or with a zipper instead so there are two different styles you can sew within the same pattern.
If you have easy access to purse hardware (ordering from Etsy for example) then this wallet looks so beautiful with a purse frame. But if you want to keep the cost a bit lower or hardware isn’t so easy to find where you are, its equally cute and practical with the regular zipper opening too.
It’s available in two sizes. The large size has twelve card slots and the small has five card slots. Both have a zipper change pocket and two other pockets for cash or other long items such as notes or receipts. The large size has an optional phone compartment and shoulder strap as well for shopping hands-free.
This unique and stylish wallet will hold everything you need!
Check out this video for a pattern preview of the Allegra Wallet:
- Small = 5” wide by 4.5” tall by 1.5” deep while folded, 13” long opened (12.7 cm by 11.5 cm by 3.8 cm, 33 cm).
- Large = 9” wide by 4.5” tall by 2” deep while folded, 13” long opened (22.9 cm by 11.5 cm by 7.6 cm, 33 cm).
It’s suitable for intermediate sewers.
Video step-by-step sew-along included:
- Exterior fabric, lining fabric,
- Fusible Fleece interfacing,
- Woven fusible interfacing,
- Scraps of Medium-weight sew-in interfacing,
- Stiff interfacing such as Peltex, Decovil Light or Heavy, Pellon 926, etc,
- One rectangle purse frame, 4.5″ by 3″ or 8″ by 3″ OR one 9″ zipper for the small size or one 12″ zipper for the large size,
- One lining zipper, 4″ for the small, 6″ for the large.
Sew your own frame/zipper wallet with this digital download, a PDF sewing pattern that you can download and print from your home computer.
This pattern includes 41 pages of instructions, with detailed diagrams and a video tutorial. There are 12 pages of the printable pattern for the Large and 9 for the Small, but there is also a Cut Chart for rectangle pieces to eliminate most of the paper pieces. Pattern instructions are given in both inches and centimeters. This can be printed on Letter or A4 paper.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.