The Allegra Wallet is an elegant wallet with a place for everything. The pattern can be made with a metal frame or with a zipper instead.
It’s available in two sizes. The large size has 12 card slots and the small has 5 card slots. Both have a zipper change pocket and two other pockets for cash or other long items. The large size has an optional phone compartment and shoulder strap as well.
This unique and stylish wallet will hold everything you need!
- Small = 5” wide by 4.5” tall by 1.5” deep while folded, 13” long opened (12.7 cm by 11.5 cm by 3.8 cm, 33 cm).
- Large = 9” wide by 4.5” tall by 2” deep while folded, 13” long opened (22.9 cm by 11.5 cm by 7.6 cm, 33 cm).
It’s suitable for intermediate sewers.
Video step by step sew-along included:
- (See the last picture for exact amounts),
- Exterior fabric, lining fabric,
- Fusible Fleece interfacing,
- Woven fusible interfacing,
- Scraps of Medium-weight sew-in interfacing,
- Stiff interfacing such as Peltex, Decovil Light or Heavy, Pellon 926, etc,
- One rectangle purse frame, 4.5″ by 3″ or 8″ by 3″ OR one 9″ zipper for the small size or one 12″ zipper for the large size,
- One lining zipper, 4″ for the small, 6″ for the large.
Sew your own frame/zipper wallet with this digital download, a PDF sewing pattern that you can download and print from your home computer.
This pattern includes 41 pages of instructions, with detailed diagrams and a video tutorial. There are 12 pages of the printable pattern for the Large and 9 for the Small, but there is also a Cut Chart for rectangle pieces to eliminate most of the paper pieces. Pattern instructions are given in both inches and centimeters. This can be printed on Letter or A4 paper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.