All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Weekend Zipper Pouch pdf sewing pattern from the designer Craft Owl Handmade.
Now is your chance to sew up this set of zippered pouches with this easy to follow sewing pattern. This is a perfect project for a confident beginner with basic sewing skills. These cute zipper bags have darts in the bottom corners which give a lovely rounded shape and add volume to the bottom of the bag.
When you have finished making one of your very own Weekend Zipper Pouches they will measure approximately:
- Large = 10.5” wide by 8” tall.
- Medium = 8.5” wide by 6” tall.
- Small = 6.5” wide by 4” tall.
What is needed to make a Weekended Zipper Pouch:
- ¼ yard of exterior fabric,
- ¼ yard of lining fabric,
- ¼ yard of fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon 987 F),
- ¼ yard of lightweight fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF 101),
- One 10″ metal zipper (8″ for medium, 6″ for small),
- A small scrap of leather ½” by 6” (optional),
- Double-capped rivet (optional), rivet setting tool (optional), rubber mallet (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
When you add this pdf sewing pattern to your collection then you will receive a pdf file download with step-by-step instructions, process photos for each step, and printable pattern pieces in three sizes.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.