All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Tulip Tote Bag pdf sewing pattern from the designer Stubbornly Crafty.
As the name suggests this Tote Bag is made in the shape of a Tulip. We love how the overlapping parts of the bag resemble the petals of a flower. It’s beautiful and practical too because that dip in the middle makes the bag really comfortable to carry under your arm or by hand.
The designer rates her project as suitable for a confident beginner/intermediate depending on the options you choose. Knowledge of basic sewing skills and terms is required, and adding a zipper is optional.
When you have finished making your own Tulip Tote Bag it will measure approximately 16″ by 16″ not including the handle.
This PDF e-pattern includes:
- A material and supply list
- 30-page step-by-step photo tutorial.
- Full-size digitized pattern pieces/measurements for rectangle cuts.
- Multiple options: three panels, two-panel, quilted version, two pocket options (zipper pocket or welt pocket).
The designer has received some great customer reviews for her Tulip Tote Bag. Here are just a few:
- Jennifer Sadler said this pattern is wonderful! It makes a really large roomy tote. The instructions are mostly clear; a couple took reading through a couple times to make sure I sewed correctly. The tote came out just as expected. I did adjust the interior lining, to fit tighter. This tote was easy to sew together!
- Marjory Anderson said lots of options available from this pattern. Again good clear instructions and photos to illustrate. Well-produced pattern.
- Patty Langasek said the pattern is well written and easy to follow. Perfect for a novice sewist like me!
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Even more tote bag sewing patterns you won't be able to resist
Want even more tote bag sewing patterns? These are the top best selling tote bag patterns in our store. Take a look at the tote bag category on our shop page for even more!