Travel Collection Project Bag sewing pattern
The Travel Collection Bag was designed with the intention of collecting the materials for a specific project, that is why there is a “label” section at the top and a note pad at the sides so you can keep track of the project within the bag, and also all the items in there and the items you still need to collect for it, just write your list next to each pocket. There are two secure vinyl zippered sections with gussets so you can keep all the required tools, notions, or other things together so each project is ready to go.
Using a heat erasable pen, all the information can be ironed off when the project is complete and it is brand new again, waiting for the next project name to be written on the “label”. There are also handy pockets on the back for patterns and a heat erasable pen, or whatever else you may need to keep with the project at hand.
The features of this pattern are as follows:-
- Easy-to-follow instructions,
- For any sewing skill level – even beginners!
- Tips + tricks throughout to support you during construction,
- Original never seen techniques to make certain steps easier than you’ve ever seen,
- Original digital illustrations that demonstrate each step limiting any confusion during sewing.
When you have finished making your own Travel Collection Project Bag it will measure approximately 11.5″ by 14.5″. Of course you can adapt this standard sizing to make similar bags in any size to suit your needs and projects.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.