Time Machine Retro Style Trifold Wallet sewing pattern
This is the Time Machine Retro Style Trifold Wallet pdf sewing pattern from the designer Crosswind Creates.
This is a retro-style trifold wallet, with a coin pocket, clear ID slot, hook and loop closure, finished with double fold binding, and rad retro style.
The pattern guides you through sewing the wallet from start to finish with photo guidance and both pattern pieces and a dimensional cut list.
This pattern is suitable for adventurous beginners and beyond, and the pattern is fat quarter and tumbler cut friendly.
When you have finished making a Time Machine Retro Style Trifold Wallet it will measure approximately 4.75″ high by 10.5″ wide. The folded size is 4.75″ by 3.5″.
What’s needed to make a Time Machine Retro Style Trifold Wallet:-
- 1/4 yard (or Fat Quarter) of main fabric,
- 1/4 yard of woven interfacing,
- 1/8 yard of waterproof canvas,
- 1.5 yards packaged 1/2″ double-fold bias tape, (OR 1/16 yard for self-made non-bias tape OR Fat Quarter for self-made bias tape),
- 6.5″ hook and loop tape (sew-in),
- A 4″ by 4″ scrap of 8 to 12 gauge clear vinyl,
- Sewing clips,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.