All posts may contain affiliate links.
We believe this designer is one of the best and as a real bonus, she regularly provides patterns, like this one, FREE of charge.
The Gerbera Wristlet is a FREE pattern and if you want the designer has provided instructions so that you can make the Gerbera into a Mini Crossbody bag.
The Gerbera has the following features:-
- A feature centre panel where you can focus a small piece of your favourite fabric.
- A gusset.
- A few pleats along the bottom.
- One interior zippered pocket but you could easily add more.
When finished The Gerbera measures approximately 10 1/2 inches wide by 6 inches high by 4 inches deep.
What you will need to make The Gerbera Wristlet:-
- 1/2 yard of exterior fabric,
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric,
- 2 yards of fusible woven interfacing,
- 1/2 yard of fusible fleece,
- One 6-inch zipper (or longer, will be cut down),
- One 10-inch zipper (or longer, will be cut down),
- For Wristlet version: One 1-inch D-ring, and one 1-inch capable swivel clasp,
- For Cross Body version: Two 1-inch D-rings, two 1-inch capable swivel clasps, and one 1-inch rectangle slide,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Get the pattern here
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns
for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.