The Emma Crossbody Bag Pattern
The designer of the Emma Crossbody Bag describes her as “A great little ‘grab and run’ bag when you don’t need to take a lot of stuff with you”. If you would like to download the pattern then click on the link below.
This already popular pattern has been updated and now comes complete with two versions for you to choose from. The first version has a cute little frill and closes with a magnetic snap, while the second version has a flap which closes with a twist lock. Both versions have an interior zipper pocket to keep your valuables secure, a slip pocket and a braided strap.
The designer describes the level of difficulty of the Emma Crossbody Bag as basic and says it’s a great weekend project where you can even use up some of those leftovers in your stash.
When finished the Emma Crossbody Bag measures approximately 16.5cm (6½”) by 15cm (6”) by 4cm ( 1½”).
What you will need to make the Emma Crossbody Bag:-
- Exterior Fabric: 30 cm (12″) of 112cm (40″) wide fabric.
- Contrast Fabric: 50cm (20″) of 112cm (40″) wide fabric.
- Lining Fabric: 40cm (16″) of 112cm (40″) wide fabric
- Fusible Interfacing SF101: Mid weight – 135cm (1 ½ Yards)
- Matching Thread.
- 1 X 18cm (7″) zipper to match lining fabric for the inside pockets
- 1 X 18mm Magnetic Snap OR 1 X Small Twist Lock for Flap Version.
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.