All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Crescent Zippered Curvy Bag pdf sewing pattern from the designer Projects By Jane.
It’s described by the designer as a curvy, sexy, zippered shoulder bag for intermediate sewers. It’s great for carrying a few essentials and a light sweater.
The Crescent Zippered Curvy Bag has the following excellent features:
- One exterior zip pocket.
- Two interior pockets – one patch pocket and one double slip pocket.
- One size.
- Zipper bag closure.
- Shoulder length bag – you can make the Strap longer if you like.
- Two strap width choices: 1¼” or 1½”.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for an intermediate sewist. She says I’m afraid this bag is not for beginners. Most of the bag is not hard to make but 10% of it is tricky and requires some bag making experience as well as precision in sewing. But once you’ve learnt the method, you’ll be spitting them out in no time. As always, there are lots of detailed steps and photos to guide you.
When you have finished making your very own Crescent Zippered Curvy Bag it will measure approximately:
– Bag width: 12″ (30.5 cm) across the bag opening.
– And 15″ (38 cm) across widest part of bag.
– Bag height: 8″ (20.3 cm).
– Bag Strap: 19″ (48.3 cm).
What’s needed to make a Crescent Zippered Curvy Bag:-
The pdf pattern has the following details:
- The bag is completely lined.
- Absolutely no raw seams visible (not even the zipper pocket!).
- Step-by-step detailed instructions with color photos and diagrams.
- One full-size printable pattern piece with cutting dimensions provided for the other pattern pieces.
- Measurements in inches and centimeters.
- Paper size – Letter or A4.
- PDF – twenty-four pages.
- In English only.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
More ideas for purses and handbags to sew
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.