Swash! Shoulder Bag sewing pattern (2 sizes)
This is the Swash! Shoulder Bag sewing pattern.
We love the slanted zipper pockets on the front of this smart shoulder purse, and the little touches like the hidden strap connectors give you a chance to learn new skills.
The Swash! Shoulder Bag is a gorgeous bag. She’s very trendy, customizable, and will become your favorite bag. Swash also comes in two sizes – Small & Large!
The techniques included in this pattern are endless and will stir your creative side!
The Swash! Shoulder Bag features are as follows:-
- Two exterior zipper pockets (the Large has two zippers on the two pockets),
- A zipper overlay on the interior zippered pocket,
- A faux trim slip pocket,
- Fabric hidden connectors!
The designer, Needle & Anchor, rates her project as suitable for an advanced intermediate sewer.
When you finished making yourself a Swash! Shoulder Bag it will measure:-
- Small = 10 1/2″ wide by 9 1/2″ high by 2 1/2″ deep.
- Large = 13 3/4″ wide by 9 1/2″ high by 2 3/4″ deep.
As far as recommended fabrics are concerned the designer says a variety of fabrics can be used, quilting cotton, cork, thin vinyl. Also, you should be mindful of thick areas because of darts, and adjust woven interfacing accordingly.
There is a step-by-step sew-along video for this sewing pattern, from the designer Seams Legit, which you can watch below by clicking on the play button.
When you order the pattern the pdf download includes:
• Pattern pieces,
• A Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
• Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
• A small Notes section on each page,
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer, Needle & Anchor, then you can click on the red button below.
See more patterns from this designer here