Sun and Sand Applique Beach Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern
This is the Sun and Sand Applique Beach Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern from the designer Creatin’ in the Sticks and shared on the thermoweb blog.
Here’s a perfect bag to make for the perfect “relaxing on the beach” vacation!
This stylish bag has been designed big enough to carry all the essentials to the beach.
When you have finished making your very own Sun and Sand Applique Beach Tote Bag it will measure approximately 16″ wide by 14″ tall by 5″ deep. With the handle, the bag is a total of 22″ tall.
What’s needed to make a Sun and Sand Applique Beach Tote Bag:-
- Fabric for the outside and lining of the bag together with the handles,
- HeatnBond Lite Fusible Adhesive,
- HeatnBond Fusible Fleece ,
- HeatnBond Medium Weight Non-Woven Fusible Interfacing,
- HeatnBond Light Weight Non-Woven Fusible Interfacing,
- Thread – Aurfil 50 wt, Iron (I love my Oliso Pro), Sewing Machine, Permanent Marker for tracing, Chopstick for turning circle, Erasable marking pen, ruler and rotary cutter, sharp scissors, and other general sewing supplies,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
There is a seam allowance of ¼” or otherwise stated.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.