Here’s a great pattern for a beginner sewer, for a quick and easy sew, to make you this adorable Stand Up Clutch bag. And the great news is the Stand Up Clutch comes in three sizes (small, medium and large) which enables you to make a clutch to suit any and every occasion.
This pattern really gives you a lot of great features, details as follows:
- It has a simple magnetic snap closure
- An outer pocket on both the front and back
- An inner slip pocket
- Optional handles
- And is ideal for you to use up some of your scraps.
The finished sizes of each of the Stand Up Clutch bags are as follows:
- Small – 5 1/4″ wide at the base by 5 3/4″ high by 2″ deep.
- Medium – 6″ wide at the base by 6 3/4″ high by 2″ deep.
- Large – 6 1/2″ wide at the base by 7 1/2″ high by 2″ deep.
What you will need to make The Stand Up Clutch Bag
Click here for the Stand Up Clutch pattern