All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here is a pdf sewing pattern for a handbag called Rose.
Rose is a beautiful bag that you can carry on your arm, over the shoulder or even convert to adjustable if you wish. You can dress Rose up or down depending on which fabric you choose to make her with, be it cotton, vinyl, leather or a combination of all.
Rose has the following features:
- An exterior pocket that can be closed with a thumb or magnetic closure.
- A zippered closure on top makes everything accessible yet secure.
- An Optional removable shoulder strap.
- Inside, there is a roomy zippered pocket that will hold all your prized possessions.
- Final approximate measurements of 12.25″ wide by 10.5″ high by 5″ deep.
What you will need to make the Rose Handbag
Click here for the pattern
More ideas for purses and handbags to sew
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.