This Classic wallet is the long-awaited accordion-style full zip around wallet that has been perfected by me over the years to help everyone master the construction of the perfect zipper installation. No need for the use of a center block or that awkward stitching of the zipper on the curve. My methods make it easy to get the perfect zipper. This wallet is also a great way to use up some of those small pieces of fabric, vinyl or leather.
This wallet features a semi-structured exterior that is suitable for cotton decorator fabrics, lightweight vinyl, and leathers.
The features of this wallet include: 12 credit card slot pockets, 2 bill pockets, 2 open pocket areas for receipts as well as a full depth center zippered pouch. This wallet has a high-end designer look with professional finishing touches. This wallet will hold a cell phone ONLY when the interior zipper pocket is empty, and not full of coins.
Finished measurements – 8½” W x 4¼” H x 1” D
The instructions in this pattern are written for fabric, vinyl, and leathers. Each section will cover any extra instructions pertaining to the medium that you may be using. Video tutorials are included – this sewing pattern is like a comprehensive sewing class!
is listed as INTERMEDIATE
• 12” x 12” piece of decorator fabric, soft thin vinyl
• 1 square foot of light weight leather (.7 oz. – like garment leather or
lamb). If you have a bell skiver to thin the edges then you can choose
thicker leather like 3 oz.
Interior fabric, stabilizers, hardware and other
• ⅝ yard of quilting fabric – 44” wide
• 10” Kraft Tex – based on 19” width – NOT THE PREWASHED KRAFT TEX
• Foam – 1 piece 10” x 9” (⅛” thick is preferred)
• Decovil light (½ yard based on 36” wide) or Fusible Buckram (2yds of
• #5 metal zipper tape – 1 @ 22”
• #5 metal zipper pull – 1
• #3 nylon zipper – 1 @ 7”finished size
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after purchase.