This pattern is an optional “ADD ON” to the original Classic Zip Around Wallet which you must have in order to add the cell phone pouch to the wallet!
The instructions in this pattern are for the construction of the cell phone pouch and how to attach it to the original wallet.
Included in this pattern:
• Full-sized pattern pieces for the Cell Phone Pouch ONLY
• All instructions to complete the Cell Phone Pouch, and attach it to the Classic Zip Around Wallet
• Video tutorials
This cell phone pouch features a semi-structured exterior that is suitable for cotton decorator fabrics, lightweight vinyl, and leathers. This pouch will hold a cell phone that measures up to 3½” W x 6½” L x ½” D. There is a double snap option if you carry a smaller phone.
Finished measurements – 3½” W x 6½” L x ½” D
- 8” x 12” piece of decorator fabric, soft thin vinyl or lightweight leather (1.5 oz. – like garment leather or lamb). If you have a bell skiver to thin the edges then you can choose thicker leather like 3 oz.
- 4” x 7” piece of decorator fabric, soft thin vinyl or lightweight leather
Interior fabric, stabilizers, hardware, and other
- quilting fabric – 8” x 12” piece
- Kraftex – 5” x 7” piece
- Decovil Light – 2 pieces 7” x 11”
- 2 sets of line 20 ring snaps
- 4 double capped rivets – size 8mm
BONUS – as a bonus, instructions are also included on how to sew this item as a stand-alone cell phone wallet or wristlet too, so it could be just right for you even if you didn’t sew the Classic Zip Around Wallet
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.