All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make a Tote Purse that looks good, is easy to make and you can make it in less than ONE hour then we have the perfect project for you – The One Hour Tote Purse – with FREE pattern and tutorial.
What you will need to make this bag:-
- Two pieces of purse fabric – pick your favorite quilting cottons or a light home decor weight fabric,
- Two pieces of lining fabric,
- Two pieces of wadding or batting to give your bag a bit of body – check out some of our favorite interfacing options on the resources page,
- One magnetic purse snap (optional),
- Two 6 1/2″ squares of fabric for the pocket (optional),
- Two strips of fabric 3″ by approximately 29″ for the strap,
- One strip of wadding about 2 1/2″ by 29″,
- Two large buttons,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.