All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make a Tote Purse that looks good, is easy to make and you can make it in less than ONE hour then we have the perfect project for you – The One Hour Tote Purse – with FREE pattern and tutorial.
What you will need to make this bag
- Two pieces of purse fabric – pick your favorite quilting cottons or a light home decor weight fabric
- Two pieces of lining fabric
- Two pieces of wadding or batting to give your bag a bit of body – check out some of our favorite interfacing options on the resources page
- One magnetic purse snap (optional)
- Two 6 1/2″ squares of fabric for the pocket (optional)
- Two strips of fabric 3″ by approximately 29″ for the strap
- One strip of wadding about 2 1/2″ by 29″
- Two large buttons
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial