One Hour Tote Purses FREE sewing pattern & tutorial
December 5, 2018 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Tote bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make a Tote Purse that looks good, is easy to make and you can make it in less than ONE hour then we have the perfect project for you – The One Hour Tote Purse – with FREE pattern and tutorial.
What you will need to make this bag:-
- Two pieces of purse fabric – pick your favorite quilting cottons or a light home decor weight fabric,
- Two pieces of lining fabric,
- Two pieces of wadding or batting to give your bag a bit of body – check out some of our favorite interfacing options on the resources page,
- One magnetic purse snap (optional),
- Two 6 1/2″ squares of fabric for the pocket (optional),
- Two strips of fabric 3″ by approximately 29″ for the strap,
- One strip of wadding about 2 1/2″ by 29″,
- Two large buttons,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.