All posts may contain affiliate links.
This designer of bags makes some awesome patterns and this is one of our favourites.
The chic size Mini Bucket Bag has the following features:
- Big enough to hold essentials but smaller than the average size bucket bag pattern
- Fully lined
- An interior zippered pocket
- A firm bag bottom allows this purse to stand on its own
- Completely interfaced
- Drawstring closure and slider with grommets at top edge makes it easy to open and close.
Once finished the approximate Mini Bucket Bag dimensions are as follows:
- 7″ width (cinched) by 8″ high
- 11″ top width when fully opened
- 5/8″ wide strap
- 6″ wide by 4.5″ high interior zippered pocket
This instant download includes:
- Full size downloadable pattern
- 12 pages step by step CLEAR instructions of the bag in progress
- Tips for better bag making
What you will need to make the Mini Bucket Bag:-
Click here to get the pattern
See all the patterns from this designer here
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.