The Marichel Hobo Shoulder bag offers a timeless slouchy hobo feel, with a refined curvy appeal, that offers a contoured top and an adjustable shoulder strap, that allows it to rest comfortably on your shoulder. Best of all the pattern includes two sizes, an Everyday Hobo ample space for your day-to-day essentials while the Oversized version is for your girls that like to carry a little bit more!
The Everyday Hobo measures: 9″ high (center curve to bottom), by 12″ wide by 4″ deep (at the base). While the Oversized Hobo measures 10″ high (center curve to bottom), by 15″ wide by 5″ at the bottom width and 3 1/2″ at the base.
- Quilting Weight Cotton – Main Fabric
- Quilting Weight Cotton – Lining Fabric
- Leather, Cork, or a non-directional Quilting Cotton weight – Contrast Fabric
- Fusible Pellon SF 101 or a woven shaping interfacing
- Fusible Fleece -TP971F-Pellon Fleece Thermolam Plus
- Peltex 72F Ultra Firm 2-sided Fusible
- Two Zippers.
- Two ¾” to 1″ Grommets
- Two 1″ Spring Gate Rings
- Two 1″ Swivel Hooks
- One 1″ Strap Slider
- Coordinating thread
- Removable Fabric Marker. A Frixion gel pen is recommended.
- Microtex (Sharp) Needle 80/12.
- Fabric glue or a temporary bond fabric glue stick (optional).
Click here to buy this pattern