Little Cloud Wristlet pattern
December 27, 2018 | All bag patterns, Clutch bags, Wristlets | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
This cute and useful wristlet bag is named Little Cloud. It’s a quick and easy project aimed at the advanced beginner sewer and should take approximately 2 to 3 hours+ to complete.
The Little Cloud Wristlet has the following features:
- A pleasing curved flap
- A simple open interior with center divider to separate a phone and keys or cards
- The wristlet strap is optional so you can either use this as a cute little clutch or drop the strap and use it to store cosmetics or feminine hygiene products inside your larger bag
- Optional false-piping makes the flap pop when using a contrasting color
The Little Cloud Wristlet is a perfect scrap buster. Quilting cotton or a fleece-lined vinyl/faux leather for your exterior is recommended. We also think it would look great in cork.
The final bag dimensions are approximately 7″ by 4.5″.
What you will need to make the Little Cloud Wristlet
- One fat quarter for the exterior fabric
- One fat quarter for the lining fabric
- If you use false piping you will need a scrap of contrasting focus fabric (enough to cut 14″ on the bias)
- Fusible fleece interfacing (for a more padded bag)
- Medium Weight one-sided fusible interfacing (Pellon) (you may exclude fusible fleece if using flannel backed faux leather for exterior)
- One 1/2″ D-ring
- One 1/2″ Lobster claw hook
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.