Kids Wallet sewing pattern (2 sizes)
This is the Kids Wallet pdf sewing pattern from the designer Lyka Crafts.
Now’s your chance to make your little one a fantastic kids wallet just like mommys. These fabulous wallets have these excellent features:
- Zippered coin pouch.
- Two card slots.
- A side tab for your D-ring.
This really is a great DIY project to make for their kids and is perfect for confident beginner sewers.
The pattern comes in two sizes and when you have finished making your very own Kids Wallets they will measure approximately:
- Little Kids’ Wallet = 4⅜” (11 cm) by 3⅜” (8.5 cm).
- Kids’ Wallet = 5½” (14 cm) by 3¾” (9.5 cm).
What’s needed to make a Kids Wallet:
- 1 meter or 1 yard of canvas or quilting cotton for the main fabric.
- One Fat Quarter of quilting cotton for the contrast fabric/lining.
- Stiff non-fusible Woven Interfacing.
- One 4″ (10 cm) zipper for the Little Kids Wallet and one 5″ (13 cm) zipper for the Kids Wallet,
- One ½” (1.2 cm) D-ring for the Little Kids Wallet and one ¾” (2 cm) D-ring for the Kids Wallet.
- Basic sewing supplies.
- A sewing machine.
When you add this pattern to your collection, it includes a PDF pattern for home printing (A4 size) and over forty pages of sewing instructions, together with over seventy step-by-step colour photos.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.