All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Invisible Magnet Closure Case sewing pattern. This set of three snap cases are perfect for your reading glass, sunglasses and to use as a clutch bag for the larger size.
It’s described by the designer, Studio Cherie, as a quick and easy project that will make great gifts. As she says – no one will ever guess you made it yourself. She loves the ones she made and actually uses them every day.
This PDF sewing pattern has been designed so that you can make three different sizes. You can make an eyeglass/sunglasses case or make a clutch bag, or something in between. If you are not sure how, the designer shows you how to install invisible magnetic closures, while you make these beautiful cases. The invisible snap is so easy to install and makes the cases easy to open and close, while giving them that smooth finish with no visible closures. Perfect!
This quick-to-make clutch bag sewing pattern is sleek and smooth, with a lovely curved shape, and has been designed to match every outfit.
Once you make your own Clutch Bag it will measure approximately 10″ by 5″ by 2″. As the designer says – it’s a nice, small clutch that is easy to make and elegant to carry.
For her Invisible Magnet Closure Case sewing pattern the designer, Studio Cherie receives excellent customer feedback. Here are just a few typical comments:-
- I just finished the case for my glasses with this pattern and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I’m making one for my Mom tomorrow and my Granny and everybody I know who wears glasses! can’t wait to make the clutch size. Great pattern with great detailed instructions. I highly recommend!!!!
- Love the pattern, super cute and quick to make. Thanks!
- I love this pattern. Even my husband wanted a case for his sunglasses, in camo of course.
- This design was easy to follow, thanks for the great pattern!
- What a clever easy sewing design.
- Sooo awesome! Thanks!
The PDF pattern download file contains the materials list, pattern pieces, and fully illustrated instructions, as well as photos of the finished products.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
We think you'll like these patterns for storage and organizers to sew
We know our readers just love to sew storage and organizer projects so we've got lots of them. We've handpicked some of our favorites to feature in our pattern store. These are some of the most popular that are readers are sewing now!