Flair Crossbody Bag sewing pattern
This is the Flair Crossbody Bag pdf sewing pattern. With this pattern, you’ll be able to make this awesome bag that will be perfect for your every day on the go needs.
This great looking bag has the following features:-
- An exterior phone pocket,
- An exterior zipper pocket,
- One interior zipper pocket,
- Two interior slip pockets,
- A zip-top closure to keep the bag’s contents secure.
This sewing project is perfect for an advanced beginner, who is someone that has basic sewing skills, and someone who should be familiar with sewing patterns.
When you have finished making yourself a Flair Crossbody Bag it will measure approximately 8-1/2″ wide by 9″ high by 2-1/2″ deep.
What you will need to make the Flair Crossbody Bag:-
- A fat quarter of quilting weight exterior fabric,
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl/cork,
- 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric,
- 1-1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing – 45” wide (2-1/2 yards if using 20”) (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex / Wovenfuse),
- 1/3 yard sew-in Foam Interfacing – 20” wide (Pellon Flex Foam),
- 4” x 35” piece of fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam Plus TP971) or Decovil Light,
- One 8” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket),
- One 12” or longer #4.5” or #5” handbag zipper (Main zipper closure),
- One 10” or longer #4.5” or #5” handbag zipper (Front zipper),
- **If you are using a continuous zipper, cut the zipper 1-1/2”- 2” longer than required**,
- One 14mm magnetic snap (Flap),
- Two 3/4″ swivel hooks,
- Two 3/4″ D-rings,
- One 3/4″ slider,
- One zipper end,
- Rivets (Optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern includes thirty-two pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
More crossbody bag sewing patterns ->Want to find more crossbody bags? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite crossbody bag patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.