If you want to make yourself a Fabric Basket for storing household items then here is a FREE pattern and tutorial. Once you have made one you will surely want to make more and more of these handy baskets.
The chalkboard label on the front allows you to use your baskets for may uses. You can use them to:
- Store books or cosy throws like the designer does.
- Write family member names and store in the mudroom for hats, gloves, etc.
- Set a few on your stairs for collecting items that are ready to be put away.
- Put one in your car to organize your trunk space.
- Leave in your spare room with extra towels and toiletries for your guests.
- Use as a tote for toys as they can be easily carried using the handles.
- Store things tidily under your beds.
What you will need to make the FREE Fabric Basket
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial