All posts may contain affiliate links.
This pdf pattern makes a very stylish bag from seat belt webbing named The Everyday Bag. The materials that seat belts are made from are shiny, luxurious, extremely durable, and both easy to clean and to sew. The Everyday bag is a spacious bag that you can make in three different sizes and is ideal for advanced intermediate sewers.
The Everyday bag features:-
- Pleated side panels for additional interior space,
- A zipped top that keeps items secure,
- Two bellow inside pockets,
- One zipped inside pocket,
- 26″ long handles with an 11 1/2″ drop.
The final sizes of each of the completed bags are as follows:-
- The short bag is 12″ wide by 8″ tall by 4″ deep
- The medium bag is 12″ wide by 11″ tall by 4″ deep
- The Tall bag is 14″ wide by 12″ tall by 4″ deep.
Not sure where you might find seatbelt webbing? The designer has it in her store in a lot of great colors. You can also find it at very reasonable prices and lots of colors on Amazon here.
Click here for the Bag pattern
Keep organized with these storage and project bag ideas to sew
Want even more project bags, storage and organizers to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here is a sample selection you might like. Check them all out in our shop.