Enya Wallet sewing pattern
This is not just a wallet, it’s a small bag that also includes space to carry your phone and all your essentials. A wallet, wristlet and crossbody bag all in one pattern.
This Enya Wallet sewing pattern comes with a lot of options so you can sew it exactly as you like. Sew it as a regular wallet, carry it with a wrist strap as a small wristlet purse, or all a longer strap and wear it as a small and cute crossbody bag.
Inside you will find a multitude of pockets and places for storage, space for cards, notes, coins, ID card, phone, pen and chapstick or keys. This wallet has room for it all, as follows:
- Eight card pockets, an interior zippered coin pocket and a bill pocket keep your credit cards and money handy.
- A front quick-access pocket for something you need frequently such as an ID card, or a bus pass.
- A phone pocket that will fit any phone size.
- An extra zippered pocket on the outer back for coupons, or coins.
- Main compartment for additional items a wallet alone cannot hold, like a lipstick, a USB or a pack of keys.
The design allows you to make the wallet all in a solid color and enjoy the interest from the seamlines, or mix and match your prints from your favorite fabrics for something colorful.
When finished the Enya Wallet will measure approximately 9″ (23 cm) wide by 5″ (13 cm) tall by 3/4″ (2 cm) deep.
Materials needed to make the Enya Wallet:
- 1-yard of fabric in total
- 1-yard (from a 20” bolt) of interfacing+fusible fleece
- Interfacing for strap: 51” (129 cm) by 1” (2.5 cm) if quilting cotton weight is used for the strap
- 3 nylon coil zippers: one 10” (25 cm) and two 7” (18 cm)
- 1 magnetic snap
- 4 swivel clasps
- 3 D-rings
- Strap slider adjuster – 1/2” (13mm) inner width (for straps +keyholder)
- Basic sewing supplies
- A sewing machine.
The pattern can be printed on either A4 or Letter-sized paper. The dimensions are included in both inches and cm. Cutting dimensions are included as well as full-sized pattern pieces.
The pattern includes 44 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
See all the patterns by this designer here
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.