All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is not just a wallet, it’s a small bag that also includes space to carry your phone and all your essentials. A wallet, wristlet and crossbody bag all in one pattern.
This Enya Wallet sewing pattern comes with a lot of options so you can sew it exactly as you like. Sew it as a regular wallet, carry it with a wrist strap as a small wristlet purse, or all a longer strap and wear it as a small and cute crossbody bag.
Inside you will find a multitude of pockets and places for storage, space for cards, notes, coins, ID card, phone, pen and chapstick or keys. This wallet has room for it all, as follows:
- Eight card pockets, an interior zippered coin pocket and a bill pocket keep your credit cards and money handy.
- A front quick-access pocket for something you need frequently such as an ID card, or a bus pass.
- A phone pocket that will fit any phone size.
- An extra zippered pocket on the outer back for coupons, or coins.
- Main compartment for additional items a wallet alone cannot hold, like a lipstick, a USB or a pack of keys.
The design allows you to make the wallet all in a solid color and enjoy the interest from the seamlines, or mix and match your prints from your favorite fabrics for something colorful.
When finished the Enya Wallet will measure approximately 9″ (23 cm) wide by 5″ (13 cm) tall by 3/4″ (2 cm) deep.
Materials needed to make the Enya Wallet:
The pattern can be printed on either A4 or Letter-sized paper. The dimensions are included in both inches and cm. Cutting dimensions are included as well as full-sized pattern pieces.
The pattern includes 44 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
Click here to get the pattern
Want to find more wallet sewing patterns? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite wallet sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.