Colored Pencil Pouch FREE sewing tutorial
This is the Colored Pencil Pouch FREE sewing tutorial from the designer ameroonie designs.
Colored Pencil Pouch FREE sewing tutorial.
As the designer mentioned – keeping children occupied on car rides, on plane rides, or in a church is not for the faint of heart. Just when you think you have them cheerfully coloring– the ONE color they need has rolled out of reach. Or, at the most inopportune time, the entire rainbow clatters loudly to the floor. This beautiful colored pencil pouch will solve those annoying problems for you. Keep those pencils organized and within reach so creativity can flow- quietly- with this simple sewing tutorial.
A covered notebook would be lovely to make in a fun fabric to go with and make a perfect companion to your Colored Pencil Pouch.
What’s needed to make a Colored Pencil Pouch:-
- Two fabric pieces for inside and outside – 7″ wide by 12″ high – these can be two different fabrics or the same fabric. Non-directional fabric is best.
- One piece of fabric – 9½″ wide by 12½″ high for the pencil pockets.
- Medium weight interfacing – one-piece 6½″ wide by 11½″ high.
- Fusible Fleece – one piece: 6½″ wide by 11½″ high.
- Elastic – 7″ long.
- Heat or water-soluble marking pen.
- Optional – free pattern piece for newsletter subscribers *note: you will need to confirm your subscription to the newsletter before the template will be sent. Check spam or junk folders.
Want to check out this tutorial as a video tutorial? Its easy to follow along with the step by step video.
If you would like to checkout the FREE tutorial and pattern pieces you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE tutorial and pattern pieces
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.