All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Clara Companion Phone and Wallet Wristlet pdf sewing pattern from the designer RLR Creations Sewing.
The Clara Companion Wristlet has been designed as the ideal grab and go pouch that will hold all of your necessities, including your phone and keys!
The Clara Companion Phone and Wallet Wristlet has the following excellent features:
- A slim profile so it easily tucks into any bag or is easy to carry while on the go.
- A wrist strap for easy carrying that doubles as a key holder, so you can simply snap your keys onto the wristlet and go with all of your essentials together.
- An optional see-thru ID Pocket on the front and seven additional card slots on the interior.
- A slip pocket and a zipper pocket on the interior for cash, coins, or other items you want to keep safe inside.
- A zip around zipper to give you a wide opening to access your stuff inside and allows you to easily slide your cell phone in and go!
You can easily slip your phone inside and zip it closed. You can attach your key holder wrist strap to the pouch and you have the ideal wristlet where ever you go.
When you have finished making your very own Clara Companion Phone and Wallet Wristlet it will measure approximately 7″ long by 5″ wide.
What’s needed to make a Clara Companion Phone and Wallet Wristlet:
- ¼ yard of 44″ wide quilting weight or decor weight or one Fat Quarter for the main fabric,
- ⅓ yard of 44″ wide quilting weight for the lining fabric,
- One piece 3″ by 4¼” of clear vinyl for the ID pocket,
- ¼ yard of Fusible Pellon SF 101 or a woven shaping interfacing – light interfacing,
- ¼ yard of Fusible Decor Bond – Pellon 809 – heavy interfacing,
- One 9″ by 14″ piece of Fusible Fleece – TP971F – Pellon Fleece Thermolam Plus – Stabilizer,
- One 7″ or larger #3 zipper,
- One 12″ or larger #3 zipper,
- One 1″ Swivel Hook,
- One 1″ Key Fob Hardware set / or one 1″ Key Ring,
- Microtex (Sharp) Needle 80/12 – recommended for topstitching through the thicker parts,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Check out our RESOURCES PAGE full of great recommendations and links for fabric stores and suppliers, interfacing and stabilizers, hardware resources, and zippers.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.