All posts may contain affiliate links.
Brandt’s Boulevard is a fantastic quick and easy project that you can whip up in a day or over the weekend or at night while the rest of the family is sleeping.
This wallet not only looks great, but it is also loaded with pockets too. It has 4 credit card slots, ID pocket, slip pocket for notes or bills, zippered coin section, smaller slip pocket and a phone slip pocket that will hold an iPhone 6 Plus or a ton of receipts.
Optional wrist strap completes the package, but of course, you could always add a crossbody strap.
When finished the Brandt’s Boulevard Bag is approximately 18.4cm wide by 10.8cm high by 2.2cm deep (7 ¼” wide by 4 1/4” high 7/8” deep) when the bag is closed.
What you will need to make the Brandt’s Boulevard Wallet
- Main fabric: 20.3cm wide by 25cm high (8” wide by 10” high) or for Directional Fabric: 20.3cm wide by 27cm high (8” wide by 11” high)
- Lining fabric: 50cm (20”) of 112cm (44”) wide fabric
- Fusible woven interfacing: Pellon Shape-Flex SF101, 90cm (1 yard)
- Decovil 1 – one piece 17.5cm wide by 22cm high (6 7/8” wide by 8 5/8” high) (or substitute with Peltex)
- A piece of clear vinyl: 10.5cm wide by 10.5cm high (4 1/8” wide 4 1/8” high)
- A piece of Fusible Fleece: 20cm wide by 20cm high (7 7/8” wide by 7 7/8” high)
- One 18cm (7”) Dress Zipper
- One Tongue Lock
- One 2cm (3/4”) hook (inner diameter) (optional for a wrist strap)
- One 2cm (3/4”) D ring (optional for attaching a strap)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern