All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a cute zipper coin purse, part of the Beachcomber range of patterns, that works well for regular cotton fabrics, vinyl, cork or a combination.
The Beachcomber Coin Purse is a perfectly sized addition to any bag! It’s also great for using for gift cards for holidays or special occasions to be reused afterwards (as opposed to a gift card box or envelope). As a fun bonus, the designer has also added two coloring pages for all the fabric combinations you’d like to try or just to relax and color!
This pattern is for beginner sewers.
When you have made your own Beachcomber Coin Purse it will measure 5″ wide by 4″ high by ½” deep.
The designer recommends using quilting cotton but if other materials are used such as cork or vinyl, she suggests not using interfacing on those pieces.
What materials will you need to make a Beachcomber Coin Purse:-
- (measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional and/or fussy cutting),
- Exterior fabric = 1 fat quarter (with fabric leftover) or scraps,
- Lining Fabric = 1 fat quarter (with fabric leftover) or scraps,
- Contrast Fabric = 1 fat quarter (with fabric leftover) or scraps,
- Woven Interfacing (20” wide) 1/4 yard,
- One 6” #3 zipper or 5½” #3 continuous zipper tape and 1 zipper pull.
The pdf pattern includes:–
- Pattern pieces,
- A cutting list (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces, to save the trees!),
- Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
- Small notes section on each page.
Click here to get the pattern
And if you want to see some more patterns from Needle & Anchor Supply Co then click on the red button below.
Click here to get more patterns from this designer