Introducing a nice easy bag pattern today. A smart fold over bag that can be used as a clutch bag or with an optional handbag/shoulder strap too, or even make a wrist strap. It’s very versatile. Fashionable and practical, fold over for your essentials, but shop too much and unfold for extra space.
It doesn’t use too much fabric so if you want to splurge on something really special, this could be the ideal pattern. Make it in a regular cotton, home decor fabric etc and instructions are also included if you want to use a vinyl/faux leather/thicker suede etc.
Features of the All in a Flap fold over bag pattern:
- Fold over top forms the flap
- Make in all the same or contrasting fabrics
- Outer zipper pocket in the back – optional
- Detachable strap – optional
- Instructions for fabric or for vinyl/faux leathers
- Finished size approx. 10” wide x 6 ” high
- Full video tutorial – see below
How to sew the All in a Flap bag
Buy the All in a Flap bag pattern here