Vista Purse sewing pattern
Made using scrap-friendly triangles, the Vista Purse is perfectly sized for daily use, a night on the town, or a trip to a quaint market. The interior slip pocket can easily be modified to a zipper pocket to suit your needs. Make it your own by selecting coordinating colors and prints, or make a sleek evening bag by using one color for all the pieces. This is an excellent pattern for confident beginners and intermediate sewists. You will learn card slots, boxed corners, zipper tabs, slip pockets, piecing/color blocking, and zipper pockets.
- Six card slots,
- An interior slip pocket,
- Zipper pocket on the back panel.
10″ wide by 7″ high by 2.5″ deep.
- Four pieces of different color vinyl scraps, for the front panel.
- Fat quarter size Vinyl.
- Fat quarter quilting weight cotton/Waterproof Canvas for Lining.
- ½ yard sew-in Foam – Pellon Flex Foam.
- Two 1/2″ D-rings.
- Two 3/4″ swivel clips.
- One 3/4” strap adjuster.
- 9″ #5 Zipper tape + pull for the Exterior Pocket.
- 9 ½” #5 Zipper tape + pull (This is your main zipper, so consider using a fun zipper pull on your bag!).
- Leather glue or Beacon Fabri-Tac/ ¼” – Double-Sided Tape.
- Coordinating thread.
- Webbing (56″ – 142 cm)/Vinyl for the Strap.
- Twenty pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
- The pattern pieces with the instructions file that are compatible with A4 size and letter size to print in the home printer
- A0 file for the projector or can be used to print the pattern pieces in the local copy shop.
- SVG files that support Cricut, Silhouette, and Brother.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.