All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Boronia Bowler bag is a medium sized bag to be carried as a handbag or crossbody bag thanks to the removable crossbody strap.
The Boronia Bowler Bag has the following features:
- Optional vinyl accents on the bottom of the bag and for handles – or use a hardwearing fabric of your choice
- Double straps
- The double pull zipper allows the bag to open very wide as it comes down all the way on both sides
- On the inside, the bag has accordion style gussets on both sides of the zippered opening so the contents of your bag do not fall out when fully open
- There are 2 slip pockets and 1 zippered pocket on the inside of the bag
- It measures 13″ wide by 10″ high by 5″ deep.
This project is suitable for someone with intermediate sewing skills. You must be comfortable installing zippers and making zippered bags. It will take approximately 4-5 hours to complete this project. Totally worth the effort to get such a great looking and practical handbag.
What you will need to make the Boronia Bowler Bag
Click here for the pattern
More ideas for purses and handbags to sew
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.