Lagom Storage Bins sewing pattern (5 sizes)
Here’s your chance to create your own beautiful Lagom Storage Bins in FIVE different sizes using this PDF pattern.
These nesting fabric storage baskets are made with sturdy handles and they’re perfect for every room of the house and an ideal sew for beginners.
Kids love these to sort, store and carry their toys. They make great closet organisers, can be made in festive fabrics for the holidays, and work well as gifts too.
– five sizes,
– nesting, reversible bins,
– both metric and imperial measurements.
You will receive eight pages of clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and color photos to make this fantastic set of storage bins.
You will receive two files (one for metric, one for imperial measurements for your convenience).
The designer rates her project as suitable for a beginner sewer.
When you have finished making the Lagom Storage Bins they will measure approximately:-
- X-Small = 5″ by 5″ by 4¾”.
- Small = 6″ by 6″ by 5¾”.
- Medium = 7″ by 7″ by 6¾”.
- Large = 8″ by 8″ by 7¾”.
- X-Large = 9″ by 9″ by 8¾”.
For the materials, the designer recommends you use the following:
- Fabrics – quilting cotton, designer cotton canvas, denim, Essex linen, cotton/linen blend, or medium weight home decor fabric,
- Fusible fleece – Pellon TP971 or Vlieseline H640,
- Interfacing – Pellon SF101 or Vlieseline G700 fusible interfacing.
Please note, this is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using a cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. NO PRINTED TEMPLATES are needed/provided to make this bag.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.
See all the patterns from this designer here