All posts may contain affiliate links.
This bag has real style and definitely stands out from the crowd. The pattern comes in two versions, both with and without the grommets. So you can decide to add the grommets and a cord to cinch up the top of the bag, or leave those elements out and simply close it with the flap and magnetic snap. Both versions look great!
Fiona’s Freeway is a quick and fun bag making project with the following features:
- It’s super cute with a unique shaped flap, closing with a magnetic strap and grommets with a pull strap
- The fun front of the bag features a vertical zipper pocket
- Inside the roomy middle section is also another a zipper pocket and a slip pocket
- Also included is a large flap grommet free version for those of you who don’t like installing grommets
- This bag is perfect for cork or vinyl accents sewn on a domestic sewing machine
- When finished the Fiona Freeway measures approximately 9″ wide by 10″ high by 3 ½” deep.
You can get the pattern for Fiona’s Freeway Sew & Sell Bag by clicking on the button at the bottom of this article. This pattern is primarily written for cork/vinyl accents as shown in some of these examples, however the instructions are included to make it from all fabric as well, if you are more comfortable with that option.
You can’t always see it obviously in these examples, but on the front of the bag is an interesting vertical zipper pocket to stash your phone or wallet. We always love the interesting features that Chris D puts into her patterns, that make her bags unique.
What you will need to make the Fiona Freeway Sew & Sell Bag
Click here for the pattern