All posts may contain affiliate links.
We think the Carissa Clutch is the perfect bag for every day. It’s not too small, not too big, in fact, it is just right!
The Clarissa Clutch Bag has the following features:-
- Six card slots,
- A zippered pocket in the lining,
- A wristlet strap,
- And an optional hand carrying strap on the outside.
The Carissa Clutch is a really fun and quick sew with many options for variations with your favourite fabrics. Use your smaller fabric pieces combined with vinyl or cork to make a stylish bag.
This gorgeous clutch will be a hit at craft fairs, birthdays and Christmas gifts, everyone is going to want one.
What you will need to make a Carissa Clutch Bag:-
- Approx. ¼ of a yard of exterior fabric (quilting weight cotton),
- Approx. ½ a yard of lining fabric (quilting weight cotton),
- Approx. ¼ of a yard of contrast fabric (vinyl, leather, décor or quilting weight accent fabrics),
- Approx. 1-yard of light to medium weight woven fusible interfacing e.g. Pellon sf101 (amount depends on interfacing being used),
- Approx. 1½˝ by 1½˝ of stabilizer e.g. Peltex 71f,
- Approx. ¼ of a yard of fusible fleece,
- One 12˝ zipper,
- One 7˝ zipper,
- One 1˝ O ring,
- One ¾˝ swivel snap hook,
- Two small rivets (optional for hand strap),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Download the free Clutch Bag pattern here
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.