Alyssia Clutch Shoulder Bag sewing pattern
February 12, 2018 | All bag patterns, Clutch bags, Cross Body Bags, Purses | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Alyssia Clutch Shoulder Bag is a part clutch and part shoulder bag, but most of all Alyssia is sure to become your favorite purse. As the name indicates, the shoulder strap can be removed and Alyssia can be carried as a modern styled clutch using the crescent-shaped top handle. But as a shoulder bag, it is roomy enough to be carried during the day. Alyssia will easily accommodate your wallet, keys, and cosmetics, and it’s that kind of unique bag that people will ask you about wherever you go.
Alyssia is 10 1/2″ wide by 6 1/2″ high by 3″ deep.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE ALYSSIA:-
- Quilting cotton weight or Decor Weight Main Fabric,
- Quilting Weight Lining Fabric,
- Piece Contrasting Fabric – Vinyl, Leather, or Quilting weight (fabric backed with Pellon 809 Decor Bond Interfacing),
- Fusible Pellon SF 101 or similar,
- Fusible Decor Bond – Pellon 809,
- Peltex 71f Ultra Firm 1-sided Fusible or Fusible Fleece -TP971F,
- One 8″ or larger #3 Zipper,
- Two Magnetic Snaps,
- Four 3/4″ Rectangle Rings,
- Eight Medium Sized Double Cap Rivets (optional but recommended for attaching the handle to the connectors),
- One 3/4″ Slider,
- Two 3/4″ D-rings,
- Two 3/4″ Swivel Hooks,
- Coordinating thread,
- Removable Fabric Marker (we recommend a frixion pen as it can be removed by pressing with an iron).
This pattern is courtesy of the RLRCreationsSewing website.