Thank you for visiting the Sew Modern Bags curated pattern store. When you make a purchase from the store you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All sales of digital items are final and cannot be refunded. Digital items cannot be returned so you cannot receive a refund if you change your mind for any reason.
- Our system will record your transaction details and also log when you download the pattern. Your IP address will be logged as well as the date and time the download was initiated. Any pattern logged as downloaded cannot be refunded.
- You may download the same pattern a number of times for personal use, and we encourage you to download immediately after your purchase. Please keep the pattern and digital file safe as there is no guarantee that you will be able to login and download it again at a later date if you delete it by accident.
- All patterns are copyrighted and are for personal use only. You may not copy, distribute, make available to others, alter, claim as your own or resell the pattern. If you have any question about the terms of the pattern itself, you should contact the designer.
- In the event of any query regarding your purchase, please check our Frequently Asked Questions Page first, and if you still are having trouble please email us at [email protected]
- If you have questions regarding printing a pattern, or any of the instructions, you should contact the pattern designer who wrote the pattern. Their email address or website address is usually included in the pattern download. If you cannot find this information, you can also Google the designer or pattern name to find the original site and contact the designer that way with your question.