All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Vintage Suitcase pdf sewing pattern from the designer Rebecca Page.
This mini vintage-style suitcase would be perfect to carry or store toys and other small goodies.
It has lots of options as follows:
• Four optional sizes,
• Optional removable insert,
• Optional gathered pocket,
• Optional quilting detail.
• Beginner friendly,
• Excellent scrap buster,
• Fully lined,
• Bound edges,
• Carry handles,
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice,
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces,
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos,
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern.
The four sizes of pattern measure approximately as follows:
- Extra small = 11.5″ wide by 3″ deep by 10.1″ high.
- Small = 14.5″ wide by 4″ deep by 12.5″ high.
- Medium = 17.6″ wide by 5″ deep by 15.1″ high.
- Large = 20″ wide by 6″ deep by 17.4″ high.
What’s needed to make a Vintage Suitcase:-
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
More storage and organizers to sew
Want even more ideas for projects to sew for storage and organizers? We love to sew bags that help to keep things neat and tidy. Check out a few recent storage ideas to sew from our store.