Fitted with an abundance of pockets, Winnie is a perfect pouch to neatly store and organize your favorite craft supplies, tools, stationery, cosmetics, and more.
The pouch features three pen slots, a cargo pocket with a flap, and a large slip pocket on the front, plus an additional zipper and two slip pockets on the back.
Winnie utility pouch opens up on the top with a zipper. The fully lined main compartment is large enough to hold an A5 journal or a small tablet. There is an internal zippered mesh pocket, and the edges are finished using a bias binding.
19 cm (7 1/2″) high by 28 cm (11″) wide by 10 cm (4″) deep.
The designer has included a 51-minute YouTube video tutorial which you can watch below:
- 70 cm / 100 cm (27 1/2″ / 39 1/2″) External fabric: lightweight cotton canvas, quilting cotton, waterproof fabric etc.
- 85 cm / 100 cm (33 1/2″ / 39 1/2″) Lining fabric: quilting cotton etc.
- 20 cm / 35 cm (8″ / 13 3/4″) Mesh fabric,
- 40 cm / 90 cm (15 3/4″ / 35 1/2″) Medium weight fusible stabilizer: Vilene H640, HeatNBond, Decovil light etc.
- 130 cm / 100 cm (57″ / 39 1/2″) Woven interfacing: Pellon SF101, Wovenfuse, G700 etc.
- #5 Zipper 40 cm (15 3/4″) x 1 (single or double pull),
- #5 Zipper 31 cm (12 1/4″) x 1,
- #5 Zipper 26 cm (10 1/4″) x 1,
- 2.5 cm (1″) single fold bias binding x 3 meters (3.25 yds.),
- Magnetic snap x 2,
- Multi-surface glue, fray check glue, double-sided tape (optional),
- Rivet x 1 (optional).
You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.