This wallet is perfect for those that prefer a smaller wallet or who like to wander on vacation without carrying a large wallet.
This pattern is fast and easy! All your friends and family will be asking for one!
It comes with 3 different flap/coin designs.
It holds 6 credit cards, bills, has a cool coin pocket and is only 4″ x 4½”!
It is thin! Even my man loves it!
It does not require a lot of fabric.
The only hardware is 2 snaps! (Finally, a reason to dig out that Kam snap!) No zippers!!
Designed to be sewn with non-fraying fabrics such as cork, Kraft-Tex, or thin vinyl.
Since we all have pretty cotton, I have also included instructions for sewing with cotton but be warned – the card slots have raw edges! They are fused with fusible webbing to reduce fraying, but they are raw. If you don’t like raw edges, then sewing this pattern in cotton is not for you. Or make it with non-fraying materials!
Confident Beginner to Intermediate Sewer
4“ H x 4 1/2“ W closed.
You will receive 2 PDF files. One for sewing with cotton and 1 for RAW edge: perfect for Cork, Kraft-Tex or thin faux leathers
Each PDF has: over 20 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 8 pages of full-size pattern pieces. Cutting from measurements is also included.
Pattern includes instructions and full-size pattern pieces for sewing with thin, non-fraying fabrics that can be turned, like Laminated Cotton, and it also includes instructions and pattern pieces for sewing raw edge with materials that would be a nightmare to turn like Cork, Cordura, Kraft-Tex and thin Glitter vinyl.
MATERIALS FOR COTTON VERSION:
Recommended – thin non-fraying fabrics – Laminated Cotton Oilcloth. * Cotton can be used but you will have raw edges on your card slots!!!
• 10″ x 14″ – Exterior fabric
• 14″ x 16″ – Accent 1 fabric – Coin Pocket and Card Slots-Back
• 9″ x 16″ – Accent 2 fabric – Card Slots-Front and Wallet Lining
• 1/4 yard – Medium Weight Interfacing (SF101 or G700) – for Cotton only*
• 1/3 yard – Fusible Web – Bondaweb, Vliesofix, Heat n Bond Light
• 3 1/2“ x 3 1/2″ piece – Heavy Stabilizer – Decovil Light, Stiff Stuff
• Scraps of Medium Interfacing
• 2 Snaps (Metal or Kam Snaps)
MATERIALS FOR RAW VERSION:
Recommended for Raw edge – Cork, Kraft-Tex, Cordura & thin vinyl
• 9″ x 12″ – Exterior fabric
• 14″ x 15″ – Accent fabric (Coin Pocket, Card Slots )
• 2 – Snaps (Metal or Kam Snaps)
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.